Faunaila

Come join a world, in which dragons and humans live in harmony, in current time. They have long since abandoned their past grudges for peace...... or have they? But in this new period, humans aren't the only creatures around. So, come join us, even if you don't plan to be very active! We have dragons, but we also have griffons and pheonixes, and any mythical creature you can think of!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Faunaila

Come join a world, in which dragons and humans live in harmony, in current time. They have long since abandoned their past grudges for peace...... or have they? But in this new period, humans aren't the only creatures around. So, come join us, even if you don't plan to be very active! We have dragons, but we also have griffons and pheonixes, and any mythical creature you can think of!

Faunaila

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A paradise for some, a nightmare for others. This is Faunaila, a world where only the strong survive, and the weak fall prey.

2 posters

Questions

Fantabulous_Anon

Questions Empty Questions

Post by Fantabulous_Anon Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:56 pm

I have questions, give me answers, Mortal peasants! ... Please. I require information as I am curious but not completely certain I wish to join yet.

• What is the purpose of this site? Is it following a plot line, is it just a chill n' relax roleplay, etc?
    • What is the setting? Is there indeed a plot line?
    • What are the restrictions on character making?
    • So far, how active is the site? Not to be a lil' turd or but I don't see too many threads.

Thank you for allowing me to take precious seconds out of your life that you'll only live once by reading this and spending more time responding.

~Sincerely
    Fantabulous_Anon
    Kira
    Kira

Experience : 4

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Post by Kira Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Hi there! I may not be a staff here but I guess I'll just swoop in here for the time being. As for your first two questions I'm not 100% sure, but the restrictions so far is no dragons and probably whatever ends up being on the Animal List is what you can make. Also, it can't be OP, as normal.

For activeness, this site used to be a dragon site, but it was old and I think pretty dead and a friend wanted to make a site so the owner let them use it, which happened I want to say 3 days ago? Apart from that one of the staff members deleted all of the old topics, which is why there isn't many threads Razz

Well, I hope this helped in someway, and I hope you may become interested in joining here!
    ~Kira
    Alex

Experience : 0

Post by Alex Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello!

The purpose of this site is a fantasy-style rp set in more of the medieval stages, I believe? This site is brand new, so we haven't actually come up with any plot yet so for the meanwhile, yes, it is a chill-and-relax site.

The setting, like I said, is a fantasy world set in a time period similar to the medieval era.
    The characters we are allowed to make will all be humanoid species, such as elves, humans, vampires, werewolves, etc. I've posted up a link in the character template. As long as you don't make any beast-like characters, such as dragons, griffins, pegasi, and the like, you should be good to go. The only beast creatures allowed will be prehistoric creatures, a list is currently being made. This is also open to a limited amount of people. Only 6 people on this site will be able to make one. Once 6 people have applied, this prehistoric template will be deleted.

Like Kira sad above, this used to be a dragon site that went inactive. I was the owner of this, and then gave it to the current owner so he could create his own site. There WERE threads, but they were deleted by another administrator so we could start anew.

We'd love for you to join us and help make it active! ^^ I hope you consider joining!

- Phantom
    Fantabulous_Anon

Post by Fantabulous_Anon Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Alright, alright, think I'm a bit more informed now. This site does indeed sound interesting and I think I will more than likely join. I'd enjoy to watch this community grow, or regrow, and maybe roleplay with some new people.

If you'd like I can invite some people, my sibling and a friend or so, can't really vouch for their writing skills though but don't tell them I said that.

Many thanks for answering my questions, Kira, Phantom, and I look forward to interacting with you in the future.

~with gratitude
    Fantabulous_Anon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:53 am